Our consulting projects have included:
• Re-design of Group monthly budgeting model for pan-European £100m+ turnover, private equity-backed business, including Divisional inputs and Group-level outputs
• Developed weekly cash flow and medium-term integrated forecasting models for cash-pressured, private-equity backed business, following removal of FD
• Preparation of an intergrated financial forecast model based on extensive budget spradsheets, for use in a twin-track, disposal/IPO process
• Preparation of an overlay model allowing analysis of funding flows and investor returns for different deal structures in a propsoed £200m+ turnover merger
• Development of an integrated financial forecast model and business plan for a £10m turnover marketing agency considering various growth options, including acquisitions
• Development of integrated group operating forecast model and a multi-site partnering model for a franchisor of gyms
• Development of integrated model for £10m growth capital raise, and related ‘waterfall’ model indicating values for exiting shareholders
• Development of integrated operating forecast models, with funding overlay, for two prospective Business Growth Fund investments,
• Development of integrated MBO model, linked to operating budget model, detailing funding and transaction elements (Whitworths),
• Financial modelling support to a sector-focussed, corporate finance boutique on a potential secondary MBO,
• Development of integrated operating forecast model, including funding, for a start-up business,
• Review of detailed operating forecast model for a private-equity backed business, including management incentive calculations,
• Financial modelling for a specialist IT outsourcing and logistics company, as requested by a recently invested mid-market Private Equity house (echo - Catapult),
• Development of operating and funding forecast model for a £100m private equity owned distribution business prior to exit process (Enotria - ISIS),
• Development of a consolidation model for a platform investment making its first bolt-on acquisition (Pulsant - Bridgepoint),
• Support to a vendor by project managing the due diligence process,
• Reconstruction of financial forecasting models pre-exit for 4 portfolio companies of a major Private Equity house (turnover £50m-£150m),
• Further development of one of these financial forecasting models, post-sale, into a model for monthly operational management use,
• Pre-investment, detailed review of a complex financial forecasting model, for a mid-market Private Equity house,
• Following introduction by a Private Equity house, assistance to a management team with the preparation of a financial forecasting model, pre-investment.
We are always happy to conduct initial scoping meetings on a no obligation basis.
For a fixed fee, or on a day rate basis, we agree the deliverable and the timescale with you.
We have provided these services to a range of blue-chip private equity providers. In each case, we have exceeded the expectations of the incumbent Finance Director, providing a high quality deliverable within agreed timescales, for a fraction of the cost of using their Big 4 accountants.
If you would like to contact us for further information, please call 01908 501428